Is not really easy if you do not join any forums, blogger groups or blogging platform. You seen, to drive traffic to your blog, you need to put in a lot of work.
Firstly, you need to write really good, interesting content. By this, I mean content that people want to read and not only meant for search engines. Also make sure your content is posted on a regular basis so that your readers won't feel as if you had abandoned your blog or something.
Once you get your content in place, next in line is a lot more work than producing content. It is marketing your blog.
Now, marketing and promotion is the most important factor in driving traffic to your blog. Because, without spreading the word about your blog and what type of content you have in it, then it is not easy for readers to find your blog.
So, how do you market your blog?
There are several ways to do it. Let me list it out in point form:
- you tell your friends, family and anyone who'd listen to you brag about your blog. Make sure you repeat your website address often enough to get them to go into your site.
- you submit your blog to search engines and then submit to all high ranking blog directories
- you join some blogging platform like BlogRush and social networking and start blog hopping and making new blogger friends. Soon, they'd come visiting your blog often too.
- you join forums to offer expert advise and remember to add the link to your blog!
- you can also submit expertise articles to article directories for some link love.
Try these out and tell me how it turns out.