Tuesday

Missing in action for four months..

I feel so darn guilty about neglecting this blog for so many months...it is almost as if I had quite forgotten all about it.

Of course, it is always in the back of my mind, nagging me, reminding me that this is my first ever consistent blog, that is until I became quite inconsistent in recent months, this year to be exact.

The reasons for that is simple. I have started several other new blogs. I now have a food blog and another socio-political, bitchy, rant-filled blog and a more localised blog on where I stay. You can check out my food blog at The Food Site. It is a blog reviewing places to eat and also with recipes and sometimes, some trivia on foods we eat each day.

I had half a mind to get rid of this blog and realised that I did not have the heart to do it. It has been around for me for quite a long while already so it is very much like a good friend to me. I can't possibly cast this aside just because I have, er, feelings (??) and good memories with this blog.

So, yep. I am keeping this blog and I will try to post at least an entry a week just to keep things going. This blog will be all about my writing projects, the finished and unfinished ones...

So, till then!

No comments: